Peanut butter satay sauce
An easy knout-out recipe, sure to impress!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 tbsp Fix & Fogg Smoke and Fire OR Super Crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 small red clillies, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp peanut oil (or olive / coconut oil)
- 1 lime
- Bunch of fresh coriander
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, ginger, garlic and chillies over a moderate heat until the onion is soft.
Add the soy sauce and peanut butter and stir through. Add a little of the coconut cream at a time until you get your desired sauce consistency.
Cover with coriander leaves and the lime juice. Delicious!